So I'm not a Wall Street guy or anything like that, but I take an interest in the stock market. Here is a short list of some stocks that I observe. Don't take my word for any it.
TAKE IT TO THE BANK
Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA)
- CEO Elon Musk is a genius. In the not-so-far-off future, his car company will rule the automobile industry.
Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL)
- They’re not going bankrupt anytime soon.
A WILD RIDE
GoPro Inc (NASDAQ:GPRO)
- Hot tech company that sells wearable cameras. On a huge roll recently. Extremely volatile. Buckle up.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA)
- Another very hot tech company. Recent IPO was huge. Has fallen slightly since the IPO but will most likely rise over the next 6 months to 1 year.
BUY LOW, SELL HIGH
Gordmans Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMAN)
- Midwestern department store that will soon celebrate its 100th anniversary. The stock is in the toilet, but if it ever turns itself around, you’ll be able to retire.